Impact of Psychological Needs on Luxury Consumption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mao, N. & McAleer, M.J. & Bai, S., 2017. "Impact of Psychological Needs on Luxury Consumption," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ning Mao & Michael McAleer & Shuyu Bai, 2017. "Impact of Psychological Needs on Luxury Consumption," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McAleer & Ning Mao, 2017.
"Theravada Buddhism and Thai Luxury Fashion Consumption,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 6, pages 58-67.
- Ning, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2016. "Theravada Buddhism and Thai Luxury Fashion Consumption," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-43, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mao Ning & Michael McAleer, 2017. "Theravada Buddhism and Thai Luxury Fashion Consumption," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-014/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marie-Laure Djelic & Antti Ainamo, 1999. "The Coevolution of New Organizational Forms in the Fashion Industry: A Historical and Comparative Study of France, Italy, and the United States," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(5), pages 622-637, October.
- Holt, Douglas B, 1998. " Does Cultural Capital Structure American Consumption?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-25, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychological needs; Luxury consumption; Consumer behavior;
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2017-07-30 (Marketing)
- NEP-PKE-2017-07-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-07-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20170063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .