Impact of Psychological Needs on Luxury Consumption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mao, N. & McAleer, M.J. & Bai, S., 2017. "Impact of Psychological Needs on Luxury Consumption," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ning Mao & Michael McAleer & Shuyu Bai, 2017. "Impact of Psychological Needs on Luxury Consumption," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McAleer & Ning Mao, 2017.
"Theravada Buddhism and Thai Luxury Fashion Consumption,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 6, pages 58-67.
- Ning, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2016. "Theravada Buddhism and Thai Luxury Fashion Consumption," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-43, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mao Ning & Michael McAleer, 2017. "Theravada Buddhism and Thai Luxury Fashion Consumption," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-014/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marie-Laure Djelic & Antti Ainamo, 1999. "The Coevolution of New Organizational Forms in the Fashion Industry: A Historical and Comparative Study of France, Italy, and the United States," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(5), pages 622-637, October.
- Holt, Douglas B, 1998. " Does Cultural Capital Structure American Consumption?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-25, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychological needs; Luxury consumption; Consumer behavior;
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2017-07-30 (Marketing)
- NEP-PKE-2017-07-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-07-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20170063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.