Technology, Trade Structure and Economic Integration - An examination of Intra-Nordic, Nordic-EC and Intra-EC trade 1961-1987
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul R., 1989. "Industrial organization and international trade," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1179-1223, Elsevier.
- Sapir, Andre, 1998. "The political economy of EC regionalism," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 717-732, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hughes Hallett,Andrew J., 1992. "The impact of EC-92 on developing countries'trade : a dissenting view," Policy Research Working Paper Series 885, The World Bank.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1998. "Preferential and non-preferential trade flows in world trade," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jaime MELO DE, 2005. "Regionalism and Developing Countries: A Primer," Working Papers 200510, CERDI.
- Pain, Nigel & Young, Garry, 2004. "The macroeconomic impact of UK withdrawal from the EU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 387-408, May.
- Iñaki Aguirre, 1999. "Information transmission and incentives not to price discriminate," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 283-299.
- Ceccantoni, Giulia & Tarola, Ornella & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2018.
"Green Consumption and Relative Preferences in a Vertically Differentiated International Oligopoly,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 129-139.
- Ornella Tarola & Giulia Ceccantoni & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2016. "Green consumption and relative preferences in an international oligopoly," DEM Discussion Paper Series 16-16, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Arvind PANAGARIYA, 2000.
"The Millennium Round And Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies And Areas Of Benefits,"
G-24 Discussion Papers
1, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "The Millennium Round and Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies and Areas of Benefits," International Trade 0308018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujimoto, Hiroaki & Park, Eun-Soo, 1997. "Optimal export subsidy when demand is uncertain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 383-390, September.
- Peter H. Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013.
"The Pure Effects of European Integration on Intra-EU Core and Periphery Trade,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 701-712, June.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffernmayr, 2002. "The Pure Effects of European Integration on Intra-EU Core and Periphery Trade," International Trade 0204001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egger Peter & Pfaffermayr Michael, 2010. "The Pure Effects of European Integration on Intra-EU Core and Periphery Trade," EcoMod2002 330800024, EcoMod.
- Fabien Candau & Sébastien Jean, 2005.
"What Are EU Trade Preferences Worth for Sub-Saharan Africa and Other Developing Countries?,"
2005-19, CEPII research center.
- Fabien Candau, 2009. "What Are EU Trade Preferences Worth for Sub-Saharan Africa and Other Developing Countries?," Post-Print hal-01847785, HAL.
- Candau, Fabien & Jean, Sebastien, 2005. "What Are EU Trade Preferences Worth for Sub-Saharan Africa and Other Developing Countries?," Working Papers 18863, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Lemmens, A. & Croux, C. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2004. "On The Predictive Content Of Production Surveys: A Pan-European Study," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-017-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- T. A. Bhavani & Suresh Tendulkar, 2001. "Determinants of firm-level export performance: a case study of Indian textile garments and apparel industry," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 65-92.
- Paola Conconi, 2009. "The EU Common Commercial Policy and Global/Regional Trade Regulation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13344, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika WidgrÃ©n, 2004.
"EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 307-323, December.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "EU Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," Discussion Papers 356, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- AUGIER Patricia & GAZIOREK Michael & LAITONG Charles, 2004. "The Impact of Rules of Origin On Trade Flows," International Trade 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haddad, Mona, 1993. "How trade liberalization affected productivity in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1096, The World Bank.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 2000.
"Price competition between an expert and a non-expert,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 901-923, August.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 1998. "Price competition between an expert and a non-expert," Other publications TiSEM 214c7526-7eeb-47ce-af08-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 1998. "Price Competition Between an Expert and a Non-Expert," CEPR Discussion Papers 1905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 1998. "Price competition between an expert and a non-expert," Discussion Paper 1998-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Monopolistic competition and international trade theory," Working Papers 200025, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 2004. "Size Does Matter: International Trade and Population Size," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Paul Krugman, 2009. "The Increasing Returns Revolution in Trade and Geography," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 561-571, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:wparch:1993489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: H&kon Normann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.