Economic Integration, Inter- and Intra-Industry Trade: The Case of Sweden and the EC
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gavelin, Lars, 1983. " Determinants of the Structure of Swedish Foreign Trade in Manufactures, 1968-1979," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 485-498.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1980. "Intra-industry trade under perfect monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175, May.
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 145-231 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; EU; Intra-industry; Inter-industry; Trade;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .