The Political Economy of the Undervalued Renminbi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:psl:bnlqrr:1993:33 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural Revolution; direct foreign investment; export-led growth; trade reform; vent for surplus; Verdoorn's Law.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2010-11-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-11-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tem:wpaper:1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dimitrios Diamantaras). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtemus.html .