North-South Lending with Moral Hazard and Repudiation Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lane, Philip R, 1999. "North-South Lending with Moral Hazard and Repudiation Risk," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 50-58, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2000. "External Capital Structure; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 00/152, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:trp:01jefa:jefa0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martinez, Jose Vicente & Sandleris, Guido, 2011.
"Is it punishment? Sovereign defaults and the decline in trade,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 909-930, October.
- Jose Vicente Martinez and Guido Sandleris, 2008. "Is it Punishment? Sovereign Defaults and the Decline in Trade," Business School Working Papers 2008-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1998.
"Capital Flows with Debt-And Equity-Financed Invesment: Equilibrium Structure and Efficiency Implications,"
CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo.
136, Universidad del CEMA.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen & Efraim Sadka, 1998. "Capital Flows with Debt- and Equity-Financed Investment-Equilibrium Structure and Efficiency Implications," IMF Working Papers 98/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Anyangah, Joshua Okeyo, 2010. "Financing investment in environmentally sound technologies: Foreign direct investment versus foreign debt finance," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 456-475, August.
- Yong Kyun Kim, 2013. "Inequality and Sovereign Default under Democracy," European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, Fatih University, vol. 6(1), pages 5-40.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 2001. "Why International Equity Inflows to Emerging Markets are Inefficient and Small Relative to International Debt Flows," NBER Working Papers 8659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduet:989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .