Has agricultural policy responded to the Rio challenge?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pretty, J. N. & Brett, C. & Gee, D. & Hine, R. E. & Mason, C. F. & Morison, J. I. L. & Raven, H. & Rayment, M. D. & van der Bijl, G., 2000. "An assessment of the total external costs of UK agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-136, August.
- Wyn P. Grant & John T.S. Keeler (ed.), 2000. "Agricultural Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1655.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Matthews, 2001. "How Important is Agriculture and the AgriFood Sector in Ireland?," Trinity Economics Papers 200118, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jackie Whelan & John Fry & Stuart Green, 2010. "Consideration of landscape in the framework documentation during the evolution of the Rural Environment Protection Scheme (REPS) in the Republic of Ireland," Working Papers 1008, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue & Eithne Murphy & Ann Kinsella, 2008. "Are far off hills really greener? The Impact of REPS on Farmer Behaviour," Working Papers 0812, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
More about this item
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:200114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .