Trend Shocks, Risk Sharing and Cross-Country Portfolio Holdings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa & Turhan, M. İbrahim, 2015.
"Global imbalances, current account rebalancing and exchange rate adjustments,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 324-341.
- Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Papers 1127, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Turhan, Ibrahim M. & Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," MPRA Paper 36475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akkoyun, Hüseyin Çağrı & Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa, 2017.
"Risk sharing and real exchange rates: The role of non-tradable sector and trend shocks,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 73(PA), pages 232-248.
- Huseyin Cagri Akkoyun & Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc, 2013. "Risk Sharing and Real Exchange Rate : The Roles of Non-tradable Sector and Trend Shocks," Working Papers 1336, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hüseyin Çağrı Akkoyun & Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kılınç, 2017. "Risk sharing and real exchange rates: the role of non-tradable sector and trend shocks," BIS Working Papers 613, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk sharing; Risk premium; Exchange rates; Trend shocks; Portfolio movements;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2012-01-18 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-01-18 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .