Report NEP-OPM-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hafedh Bouakez & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Government Spending, Monetary Policy, and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 1139, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Yavuz Arslan & Gursu Keles & Mustafa Kilinc, 2012. "Trend Shocks, Risk Sharing and Cross-Country Portfolio Holdings," Working Papers 1205, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Papers 1127, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- M. Ibrahim Turhan & Erk Hacihasanoglu & Ugur Soytas, 2012. "Oil Prices and Emerging Market Exchange Rates," Working Papers 1201, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Xu, T.T., 2012. "The role of credit in international business cycles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1202, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shiu-Sheng, Chen, 2012. "Predicting swings in exchange rates with macro fundamentals," MPRA Paper 35772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Perez-Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "The Euro Imbalances and Financial Deregulation: A Post-Keynesian Interpretation of the European Debt Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_702, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Exchange Rate Policy and Economic Growth after the Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 1103, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Mohamed Tahar Benkhodja, 2011. "Monetary Policy and the Dutch Disease in a Small Open Oil Exporting Economy," Working Papers halshs-00654511, HAL.