An Empirical Study on Liquidity and Bank Lending
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brooke Alexandra Maeda, 2015. "Flight to Liquidity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange during the 2008 Share Market Crashes," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 790-801.
- Birendra Bahadur Budha, 2013. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy of Nepal: Evidence from Bank Level," NRB Working Paper 17/2013, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Fatih Macit, 2012.
"Who Responds More to Monetary Policy? Conventional Banks or Participation Banks,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 47-56.
- Macit, Fatih, 2012. "Who responds more to monetary policy, conventional banks or participation banks?," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 17(33), pages 10-14.
- Petar Peshev, 2014. "Credit dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 37-58,59-79.
- Birendra Bahadur Budha, 2013. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy in Nepal: Evidence from Bank Level Data," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 25(2), pages 43-65, October.
- Mohamed Aymen Ben Moussa, 2015. "The Determinants of Bank Liquidity: Case of Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 249-259.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2013. "The impact of excess reserves beyond precautionary levels on Bank Lending Channels in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 358-377.
- Oduncu, Arif & Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Polat, Tandogan, 2013. "Credit Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 49058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBank lending channel; Systemic liquidity; Panel data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-01-18 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BAN-2012-01-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-01-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2012-01-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .