Report NEP-ARA-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozan Hatipoglu & Onur Uyar, 2011. "Do Bubbles Spill Over? Estimating Financial Bubbles in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2011/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Harun Alp & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Mustafa Kilinc & Canan Yuksel, 2012. "Stylized Facts for Business Cycles in Turkey," Working Papers 1202, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- O. De Jonghe & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2011. "Corporate governance, opaque bank activities, and risk/return efficiency: Pre- and post-crisis evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/729, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Simone BERTOLI & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers 201201, CERDI.
- Oral Williams & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2011. "Inflation Differentials in the GCC; Does the Oil Cycle Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/294, International Monetary Fund.
- Serhan Cevik, 2011. "Desynchronized; The Comovement of Non-Hydrocarbon Business Cycles in the GCC," IMF Working Papers 11/286, International Monetary Fund.
- Koray Alper & Timur Hulagu & Gursu Keles, 2012. "An Empirical Study on Liquidity and Bank Lending," Working Papers 1204, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Venditto, Bruno & Caruso, Immacolata, 2011. "Le migrazioni ambientali nel Mediterraneo: il caso studio dei paesi del Medio Oriente e del Nord Africa [Environmental migration in the Mediterranean area: the case of the MENA countries]," MPRA Paper 35807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehdi Raissi & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2011. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth; Lessons From Jordan," IMF Working Papers 11/291, International Monetary Fund.