Who responds more to monetary policy, conventional banks or participation banks?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fatih Macit, 2012. "Who Responds More to Monetary Policy? Conventional Banks or Participation Banks," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 47-56.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric, 1995. "Bank regulation and the credit crunch," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 679-692, June.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2005. "Inside the bank lending channel," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1737-1759, October.
- Koray Alper & Timur Hulagu & Gursu Keles, 2012. "An Empirical Study on Liquidity and Bank Lending," Working Papers 1204, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fatih Macit, 2012. "Does Bank Ownership Affect the Credit Channel of Monetary Policy?," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 58(2), pages 139-151.
- Olivero, María Pía & Li, Yuan & Jeon, Bang Nam, 2011. "Competition in banking and the lending channel: Evidence from bank-level data in Asia and Latin America," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 560-571, March.
- E. Thalassinos, 2007. "Trade Regionalization, Exchange Rate Policies and EU-US Economic Cooperation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-118.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Jeremy C. Stein & Anil K. Kashyap, 2000. "What Do a Million Observations on Banks Say about the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 407-428, June.
- Abdurrahman Nazif Çatik & Mehmet Karaçuka, 2012.
"The bank lending channel in Turkey: has it changed after the low-inflation regime?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(13), pages 1237-1242, September.
- Catik, A. Nazif & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2011. "The bank lending channel in Turkey: Has it changed after the low inflation regime?," DICE Discussion Papers 32, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Burcu Aydin & Deniz Igan, 2012.
"Bank Lending in Turkey: Effects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 78-104, September.
- Burcu Aydin & Deniz O Igan, 2010. "Bank Lending in Turkey; Effects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies," IMF Working Papers 10/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Kishan, Ruby P & Opiela, Timothy P, 2000. "Bank Size, Bank Capital, and the Bank Lending Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 121-141, February.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Dang, Vinh & Kutan, Ali M., 2011.
"Implications of bank ownership for the credit channel of monetary policy transmission: Evidence from India,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2418-2428, September.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Vinh Dang & Ali M. Kutan, 2010. "Implications of bank ownership for the credit channel of monetary policy transmission: Evidence from India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp988, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr Jakubik & Diana Zigraiova, 2016.
"Updating the Long Term Rate in Time: A Possible Approach,"
EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles
9, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Diana Zigraiova & Petr Jakubik, 2017. "Updating the Long Term Rate in Time: A Possible Approach," Working Papers IES 2017/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2017.
- Diana Zigraiova & Petr Jakubik, 2017. "Updating the Ultimate Forward Rate over Time: A Possible Approach," Working Papers 2017/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLending channel; Participation banks; Commercial banks;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:joefas:0045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ESAN Ediciones). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esannpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.