Report NEP-BAN-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2012. "Macroprudential stress testing of credit risk : a practical approach for policy makers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5936, The World Bank.
- Koray Alper & Timur Hulagu & Gursu Keles, 2012. "An Empirical Study on Liquidity and Bank Lending," Working Papers 1204, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Manmohan Singh & Zoltan Pozsar, 2011. "The Nonbank-Bank Nexus and the Shadow Banking System," IMF Working Papers 11/289, International Monetary Fund.
- T. Beck & O. De Jonghe & G. Schepens, 2011. "Bank competition and stability: cross-country heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/732, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Spatial Competition. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 418, WIFO.
- Sumit Agarwal & David Lucca & Amit Seru & Francesco Trebbi, 2012. "Inconsistent Regulators: Evidence From Banking," NBER Working Papers 17736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. De Jonghe & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2011. "Corporate governance, opaque bank activities, and risk/return efficiency: Pre- and post-crisis evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/729, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marcella Lucchetta & Gianni De Nicolo, 2011. "Bank Competition and Financial Stability; A General Equilibrium Exposition," IMF Working Papers 11/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Ioannis Daniilidis, 2011. "Procyclicality in the banking industry: causes, consequences and response," Working Papers 139, Bank of Greece.
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2012. "Information sharing and information acquisition: Ownership and coverage," Working Paper 2011/23, Norges Bank.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2011. "Derivative Pricing under Asymmetric and Imperfect Collateralization and CVA," CARF F-Series CARF-F-265, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Xu, T.T., 2012. "The role of credit in international business cycles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1202, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mynor Meza & Fernando L Delgado, 2011. "Developments in Financial Supervision and the Use of Macroprudential Measures in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/299, International Monetary Fund.
- Marion Leturcq, 2011. "Do bankers prefer married couples?," Working Papers halshs-00655584, HAL.
- Skold, Alida S., 2011. "Intended and Unintended Results of the Proposed Volcker Rule," MPRA Paper 35621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Culture, Geography and Institutions. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 417, WIFO.
- Anurag Priyadarshee & Asad K. Ghalib, 2011. "The Andhra Pradesh microfinance crisis in India: manifestation, causal analysis, and regulatory response," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 15711, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Daniel Schmidt & Frank Schmielewski, 2012. "Consumer reaction on tumbling funds - Evidence from retail fund outflows during the financial crisis 2007/2008," Working Paper Series in Economics 228, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.