Mevsimsel Modellerde Calisma Gunu Degiskeni
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agustín Maravall & Fernando J. Sánchez, 2000. "An Application of TRAMO-SEATS: Model Selection and Out-of-Sample Performance: the Swiss CPI Series," Working Papers 0014, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hylleberg, Svend, 1986. "Seasonality in Regression," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123634559 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Regina Kaiser & Agustín Maravall, 2000. "Notes on Time Series Analysis, ARIMA Models and Signal Extraction," Working Papers 0012, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alberto Cabrero, 2000. "Seasonal Adjustment in Economic Time Series: the Experience of the Banco de España (with the model-based method)," Working Papers 0002, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Víctor Gómez & Agustín Maravall, 1998. "Seasonal Adjustment and Signal Extraction in Economic Time Series," Working Papers 9809, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buono, Dario & Alpay, Kocak, 2010. "Backward recalculation of seasonal series affected by economic crisis: a Model-Based-Link method for the case of Turkish GDP," MPRA Paper 40092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aslihan Atabek Demirhan, 2010. "Ramazan Ayinin Uretim Uzerindeki Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1014, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Caglar Yunculer, 2015. "Estimating the Bridging Day Effect on Turkish Industrial Production," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1515, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.