Generalised long-memory GARCH models for intra-daily volatility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luisa Bisaglia & Silvano Bordignon & Francesco Lisi, 2003. "k -Factor GARMA models for intraday volatility forecasting," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 251-254.
- Josu Arteche & Peter M. Robinson, 1998. "Seasonal and cyclical long memory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2241, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dacorogna, Michael M. & Muller, Ulrich A. & Nagler, Robert J. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V., 1993. "A geographical model for the daily and weekly seasonal volatility in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 413-438, August.
- Tim Bollerslev & Robert J. Hodrick, 1992. "Financial Market Efficiency Tests," NBER Working Papers 4108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arteche, Josu, 2004.
"Gaussian semiparametric estimation in long memory in stochastic volatility and signal plus noise models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 131-154, March.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2002. "Gaussian Semiparametric Estimation in Long Memory in Stochastic Volatility and Signal Plus Noise Models," BILTOKI 2002-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Giraitis, Liudas & Kokoszka, Piotr & Leipus, Remigijus, 2000. "Stationary Arch Models: Dependence Structure And Central Limit Theorem," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 3-22, February.
- Arteche, J., 2006.
"Semiparametric estimation in perturbed long memory series,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2118-2141, December.
- Josu Arteche, 2006. "Semiparametric estimation in perturbed long memory series," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 22, Society for Computational Economics.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2005. "Semiparametric estimation in perturbed long memory series," BILTOKI 2005-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim & Mikkelsen, Hans Ole, 1996.
"Fractionally integrated generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 3-30, September.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Baillie, Bollerslev, Mikkelson FIGARCH results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00009, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Reisen, Valderio Anselmo & Rodrigues, Alexandre L. & Palma, Wilfredo, 2006. "Estimation of seasonal fractionally integrated processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 568-582, January.
- Richard B. Olsen & Ulrich A. Müller & Michel M. Dacorogna & Olivier V. Pictet & Rakhal R. Davé & Dominique M. Guillaume, 1997. "From the bird's eye to the microscope: A survey of new stylized facts of the intra-daily foreign exchange markets (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 95-129.
- Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2004. "STATIONARITY AND MEMORY OF ARCH([infty infinity]) MODELS," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 147-160, February.
- Breidt, F. Jay & Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro, 1998. "The detection and estimation of long memory in stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 325-348.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim, 1997. "Intraday periodicity and volatility persistence in financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 115-158, June.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Ole Mikkelsen, Hans, 1996.
"Modeling and pricing long memory in stock market volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 151-184, July.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Bollerslev-Mikkelson(1996) FIEGARCH models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00173, Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:12:p:5900-5912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.