Taxation of Cross-Border Dividends Payments Within the EU
The study carried out by Copenhagen Economics analyses the impact of several alternative solutions to the taxation problems that arise when dividends are paid across borders to individual and portfolio investors within the EU.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/index_en.htm|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Ratto & Werner R�ger & Jan in't Veld & Riccardo Girardi, 2005.
"An estimated new Keynesian dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the Euro area,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
220, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ratto M. & Roeger W. & in’t Veld J. & Girardi R., 2005. "An estimated new Keynesian dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the Euro area," Macroeconomics 0503002, EconWPA.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994.
"What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
NBER Working Papers
4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995. " What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-60, December.
- Mayer, Colin, 1987.
"New Issues in Corporate Finance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2001. "The taxation of domestic and foreign banking," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 429-453, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxstu:0041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme)or (Thomas hemmelgarn)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.