Taxation of Cross-Border Dividends Payments Within the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2001. "The taxation of domestic and foreign banking," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 429-453, March.
- Mayer, Colin, 1988. "New issues in corporate finance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1167-1183, June.
- Marco Ratto & Werner Röger & Jan in't Veld & Riccardo Girardi, 2005.
"An estimated new Keynesian dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the Euro area,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
220, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ratto M. & Roeger W. & in’t Veld J. & Girardi R., 2005. "An estimated new Keynesian dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the Euro area," Macroeconomics 0503002, EconWPA.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995.
" What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-1460, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994. "What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; taxation; Dividends;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-06-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-06-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2013-06-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-06-16 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxstu:0041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Gaelle Garnier) or (valeska Gronert) or (Astrid Van Mierlo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .