Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Debt Crisis and Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cantore, Cristiano & Levine, Paul & Melina, Giovanni & Pearlman, Joseph, 2019. "Optimal Fiscal And Monetary Policy, Debt Crisis, And Management," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 1166-1204, April.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul L Levine & Giovanni Melina & Joseph G Pearlman, 2017. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Debt Crisis and Management," IMF Working Papers 17/78, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:52:y:2019:i:1:p:78-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:55-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicoletta Batini & Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2018. "Fiscal buffers, private debt and recession: the good, the bad and the ugly," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1186, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Guay Lim, 2019.
"What Do We Know About the Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy? A Brief Survey of the Literature on Fiscal Multipliers,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 52(1), pages 78-93, March.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Guay C. Lim, 2018. "What Do We Know about the Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy? A Brief Survey of the Literature on Fiscal Multipliers," CESifo Working Paper Series 7366, CESifo Group Munich.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Guay Lim, 2018. "What do we know about the macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy? A brief survey of the literature on fiscal multipliers," CAMA Working Papers 2018-59, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nicoletta Batini & Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2016. "Fiscal Buffers, Private Debt, and Stagnation; The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," IMF Working Papers 16/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Varthalitis, Petros & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2017.
"Fiscal consolidation and its cross-country effects,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 55-106.
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & Petros Varthalitis & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2016. "Fiscal Consolidation and its Cross-Country Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 6012, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-02-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2017-02-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2017-02-12 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2017-02-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sur:surrec:0217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ioannis Lazopoulos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desuruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.