Report NEP-CBA-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qianying Chen & Marco Lombardi & Alex Ross & Feng Zhu, 2017. "Global impact of US and euro area unconventional monetary policies: a comparison," BIS Working Papers 610, Bank for International Settlements.
- Philippon, Thomas & Camara, Boubacar & Pessarossi, Pierre, 2017. "Backtesting European Stress Tests," CEPR Discussion Papers 11805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reint Gropp & Thomas C. Mosk & Steven Ongena & Carlo Wix, 2016. "Bank Response to Higher Capital Requirements: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-70, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Francisco J. Buera & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2017. "Liquidity Traps and Monetary Policy: Managing a Credit Crunch," Staff Report 540, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Francisco J. Buera & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2017. "Liquidity Traps and Monetary Policy: Managing a Credit Crunch: Online Appendix," Staff Report 541, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine & Giovanni Melina & Joseph Pearlman, 2017. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Debt Crisis and Management," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0217, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Pierre LESUISSE, 2017. "External Monetary Shocks to Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 201705, CERDI.
- Bilbiie, Florin & Ragot, Xavier, 2017. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Liquidity with Heterogeneous Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 11814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert F. Engle & Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2012. "Systemic Risk in Europe," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-45, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Sriya Anbil, 2017. "Managing Stigma during a Financial Crisis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-007, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matthias Efing, 2012. "Bank Capital Regulation with an Opportunistic Rating Agency," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-19, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2016. "Macroprudential policy instruments and procyclicality of loan-loss provisions – cross-country evidence," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 42016, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Semyon Malamud & Andreas Schrimpf, 2016. "Intermediation Markups and Monetary Policy Passthrough," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-75, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Martínez-Ruiz, Elena & Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2017. "The political economy of exchange rate stability during the gold standard. The case of Spain, 1874-1914," Working Papers unige:91510, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Giovanni Pellegrino, 2017. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy in the US: A Journey into Non-Linear Territory," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Victor Echevarria Icaza & SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Yields on sovereign debt, fragmentation and monetary policy transmission in the euro area: A GVAR approach," Working Papers 17-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Taylor, Alan M. & Schularick, Moritz & JordÃ , Ã’scar, 2017. "The effects of quasi-random monetary experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 11801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lopez, Claude & Saeidinezhad, Elham, 2017. "US Financial Deregulation: Repeal or Adjust?," MPRA Paper 76625, University Library of Munich, Germany.