Information Manipulation, Coordination and Regime Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Loeper & Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2014.
"Influential Opinion Leaders,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(581), pages 1147-1167, December.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2010. "Influential Opinion Leaders," Discussion Papers 1485, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2010. "Influential Opinion Leaders," Working Papers tecipa-403, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2012. "Influential Opinion Leaders," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp458, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-09-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2007-09-30 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-IPR-2007-09-30 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-NET-2007-09-30 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TID-2007-09-30 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:07-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .