Report NEP-IPR-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pollock, Rufus, 2007. "Forever Minus a Day? Some Theory and Empirics of Optimal Copyright," MPRA Paper 5024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Aug 2007.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 2007. "Intellectual Property Provisions in North-South Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 6460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Edmond, 2007. "Information Manipulation, Coordination and Regime Change," Working Papers 07-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi, 2007. "The market value of patents and R&D: Evidence from European firms," NBER Working Papers 13426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griffith, Rachel & Lee, Sokbae & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Innovation and Imitation with and without Intellectual Property Rights," MPRA Paper 5025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2007.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Cumulative Innovation, Sampling and the Hold-Up Problem," MPRA Paper 5022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Eugen Kovac & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "Persistence of Monopoly, Innovation, and R&D Spillovers: Static versus Dynamic Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp316, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David Popp & Tamara Hafner & Nick Johnstone, 2007. "Policy vs. Consumer Pressure: Innovation and Diffusion of Alternative Bleaching Technologies in the Pulp Industry," NBER Working Papers 13439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.