Report NEP-IND-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "Patents and Antitrust: Application to Adjacent Markets," Working Papers 07-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Eugen Kovac & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "Persistence of Monopoly, Innovation, and R&D Spillovers: Static versus Dynamic Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp316, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Levent Celik, 2007. "Informative Advertising and Consumer Search in a Differentiated-Products Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp332, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Christiano A. Coelho & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Leonardo Rezende, 2007. "Are Public Banks pro-Competitive? Evidence from Concentrated Local Markets in Brazil," Textos para discussão 551, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Sep 2007.