Mouvements d'entree et de sortie de la population dans les villes du Canada qui servent de portes d'entree aux immigrants : etude comparative de Toronto, Montreal et Vancouver
Dans cette etude, on examine les tendances relatives a la migration interne d'entree et de sortie des personnes nees au Canada et des immigrants de longue date dans les trois plus importantes regions metropolitaines du Canada.
|Date of creation:||13 Sep 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0T6|
Web page: http://www.statcan.gc.ca
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall Filer, 1992. "The Effect of Immigrant Arrivals on Migratory Patterns of Native Workers," NBER Chapters, in: Immigration and the Workforce: Economic Consequences for the United States and Source Areas, pages 245-270 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John DiNardo & David Card, 2000.
"Do Immigrant Inflows Lead to Native Outflows?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 360-367, May.
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abow91-1.
- A.G. Champion, 1994. "International Migration and Demographic Change in the Developed World," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(4-5), pages 653-677, May.
- Card, David, 2001.
"Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 22-64, January.
- David Card, 1997. "Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration," NBER Working Papers 5927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W.H Frey, 2002. "A history of recent urban development in the United States," Chapters, in: International Handbook of Urban Systems, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- E G Moore & M W Rosenberg, 1995. "Modelling migration flows of immigrant groups in Canada," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 699-714, May.
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Friedman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1997. "How Much Do Immigration and Trade Affect Labor Market Outcomes?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 1-90.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3f:2004229f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.