Return and Onward Migration Among Working Age Men
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuela Angelucci, 2012.
"US Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 311-357.
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2005. "U.S. Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1642, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Kaivan Munshi, 2003. "Networks in the Modern Economy: Mexican Migrants in the U. S. Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 549-599.
- Borjas, George J & Bratsberg, Bernt, 1996. "Who Leaves? The Outmigration of the Foreign-Born," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 165-176, February.
- Kit-Chun Lam, 1994. "Outmigration of Foreign-Born Members in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 352-370, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sílvio Rendon & Alfredo Cuecuecha, 2010.
"International job search: Mexicans in and out of the US,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 53-82, March.
- Rendon, Silvio & Cuecuecha, Alfredo, 2007. "International Job Search: Mexicans In and Out of the US," IZA Discussion Papers 3219, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Silvio Rendon & Alfredo Cuecuecha, 2007. "International Job Search: Mexicans in and out of the U.S," Working Papers 0709, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Silvio Rendon & Alfredo Cuecuecha, 2007. "International Job Search: Mexicans in and out of the US," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-09, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Shibao & DeVoretz, Don J., 2006. "Chinese Immigrants in Vancouver: Quo Vadis?," IZA Discussion Papers 2340, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2009. "The Effect of Immigrant Selection and the IT Bust on the Entry Earnings of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-37, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization and the labour market; Labour; Labour mobility; turnover and work absences; Mobility and migration; Population and demography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2006273e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .