PPP-correction of the IPCC emission scenarios - does it matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nebojsa Nakicenovic & Arnulf GrÃ¼bler & Stuard Gaffin & Tae Tong Jung & Tom Kram & Tsuneyuki Morita & Hugh Pitcher & Keywan Riahi & Michael Schlesinger & P. R. Shukla & Detlef van Vuuren & Ged Davis &, 2003. "IPCC Sres Revisited: A Response," Energy & Environment, , vol. 14(2), pages 187-214, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjart Holtsmark, 2005. "Global per capita CO2 emissions - stable in the long run?," Discussion Papers 438, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Calzadilla, Alvaro, 2010. "Global income distribution and poverty: Implications from the IPCC SRES scenarios," Kiel Working Papers 1664, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Pearce, David & Stegman, Alison, 2007. "Long term projections of carbon emissions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 637-653.
- Bjart J. Holtsmark & Knut H. Alfsen, 2004. "The use of PPP or MER in the construction of emission scenarios is more than a question of 'metrics'," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 205-216, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal warming; Emission scenarios; IPCC; PPP.;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .