Report NEP-IFN-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. vacant issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IFN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Transparency, Specialization and FDI (new title: Corporate Transparency, Cream-Skimming and FDI)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1161, CESifo.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Bo??tjan Jazbec & Igor Masten, 2004. "Exchange Rate Policy and Inflation in Acceding Countries: The Role of Pass-through," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-674, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bas van Aarle & Harry Garretsen & Florence Huart, 2003. "Transatlantic Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction," CESifo Working Paper Series 1042, CESifo.
- Felix Hammermann, 2003. "Comparing Monetary Policy Strategies: Towards a Generalized Reaction Function," Kiel Working Papers 1170, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Camarero, Mariam & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Tamarit, Cecilio R., 2004. "Monetary union and productivity differences in mercosur countries," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 542, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Hans Byström, 2003. "The Market's View on the Probability of Banking Sector Failure: Cross-Country Comparisons," Research Paper Series 93, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Haizhou Huang & Dalia Marin & Chenggang Xu, 2003. "Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Former Soviet Union Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 860, CESifo.
- Kirsten Lommatzsch & Silke Tober, 2004. "Productivity Growth and the Real Appreciation of the Accession Countries' Currencies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-675, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- R. Liptser & Alexander Novikov, 2004. "On Tail Distributions of Supremum and Quadratic Variation of Local Martingales," Research Paper Series 116, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Kirsten Lommatzsch, 2004. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in the Transition: The Tradable Price-Based Real Appreciation and Estimation Uncertainty," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-676, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Anne-Marie Brook & Franck Sédillot & Patrice Ollivaud, 2004. "Channels for Narrowing the US Current Account Deficit and Implications for Other Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 390, OECD Publishing.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang & G. Iyer Krishnai, 2004. "Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Eric Fisher, 2004. "Exploring Elements of Exchange Rate Theory in a Controlled Enivronment," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000199, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2003. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers in Economics 61, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Terra, Maria Cristina T. & Valladares, Frederico Estrella Carneiro, 2003. "Real exchange rate misalignments," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 493, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "Technical Analysis On Foreign Exchange: 1975 - 2004," Finance 0405033, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2004.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick, 2004. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Contagion," CESifo Working Paper Series 1176, CESifo.
- Phornchanok Cumperayot, 2003. "Dusting off the Perception of Risk and Returns in FOREX Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 904, CESifo.
- Osiris Parcero, 2004. "Inter-region Competition for FDI," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/100, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Radulescu & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2004. "Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones," CESifo Working Paper Series 1175, CESifo.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2004. "The Suitability of a Greater China Currency Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 1192, CESifo.
- Fabrizio CORICELLI & Bostjan JAZBEC & Igor MASTEN, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Acceding Countries: The Role of Exchange Rate Regimes," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/16, European University Institute.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee & Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2001. "A long run structural macroeconometric model of the UK," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 35, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Julius Spatz, 2003. "The Impact of Structural Reforms on Wages and Employment: The Case of Formal versus Informal Workers in Bolivia," Kiel Working Papers 1186, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bjart J. Holtsmark & Knut H. Alfsen, 2004. "PPP-correction of the IPCC emission scenarios - does it matter?," Discussion Papers 366, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ralph Paprzycki, 2004. "What Caused the Recent Surge of FDI into Japan?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-31, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2004. "Bubbles and Crashes in a Behavioural Finance Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1194, CESifo.
- Kim, Soyoung & Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira, 2004. "A new perspective on the PPP hypothesis," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 530, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Leon, Márcia Saraiva, 2003. "Speculative attacks on debts and optimum currency area: a welfare analysis," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 514, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann & Lorenza Martínez, 2004. "NAFTA and Mexico's Economic Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1155, CESifo.