Material Accounting in a Macroeconomic Framework Forecast of waste generated in manufacturing industries in Norway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinterberger, Friedrich & Luks, Fred & Schmidt-Bleek, Friedrich, 1997. "Material flows vs. 'natural capital': What makes an economy sustainable?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-14, October.
- Patricia Kandelaars & Jeroen Bergh, 1996. "Materials-product chains: Theory and an application to zinc and PVC gutters," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 97-118, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMass balance; general equilibrium model; waste; forecast;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
- Q39 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .