Dynamic Choice, Multistate Duration Models and Stochastic Structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P O Lindberg & E A Eriksson & L-G Mattsson, 1995.
"Invariance of achieved utility in random utility models,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 121-142, January.
- P O Lindberg & E A Eriksson & L-G Mattsson, 1995. "Invariance of Achieved Utility in Random Utility Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(1), pages 121-142, January.
- Olsen, Randall J & Smith, D Alton & Farkas, George, 1986. "Structural and Reduced-Form Models of Choice among Alternatives in Continuous Time: Youth Employment under a Guaranteed Jobs Program," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 375-394, March.
- Dagsvik, J.K., 1995. "The Structure of Intertemporal Models for Myopic Discrete Choice with Random Preferences," Memorandum 11/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James J, 1991. "Identifying the Hand of the Past: Distinguishing State Dependence from Heterogeneity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 75-79, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLife cycle consistent discrete choice; taste persistence; state dependence; Markovian choice processes; extremal processes; random utility processes; independence from irrelevant alternatives.;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.