Active Ageing Strategies to Strengthen Social Inclusion : discussion paper
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "Active Ageing Strategies to Strengthen Social Inclusion : discussion paper," Working Papers hal-00972902, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jukka Lassila & Tarmo Valkonen, 2007. "The Finnish Pension Reform of 2005," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 32(1), pages 75-94, January.
- Jukka Lassila & Tarmo Valkonen, 2002. "Prefunding in a Defined Benefit Pension System: The Finnish Case," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 263-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seija Ilmakunnas & Mervi Takala, 2005. "Promoting Employment among Ageing Workers: Lessons from Successful Policy Changes in Finland," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(4), pages 674-692, October.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2004. "Active Ageing Policies in Finland," Discussion Papers 898, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Piekkola, Hannu & Heikkilä, Anni, 2004. "Active Ageing and Pension System: Finland," Discussion Papers 959, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/5376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.