Tracing Brazilian states’ CO2 emissions in domestic and global trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cadarso, María-Ángeles & López, Luis-Antonio & Gómez, Nuria & Tobarra, María-Ángeles, 2012. "International trade and shared environmental responsibility by sector. An application to the Spanish economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 221-235.
- Serrano, Mònica & Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2010. "Responsibility and trade emission balances: An evaluation of approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2224-2232, September.
- Emerson Martins Hilgemberg & Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto & Cleise M. A. T. Hilgemberg, 2005.
"Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Inter-Regional De Insumo-Produto,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
135, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hilgemberg, E. M. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2006.
"Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Interregional De Insumo-Produto
[Use of fossil and emissions of CO2 in Brazil - An Interregional Input-Output model]," MPRA Paper 38006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilgemberg, E. M. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2006. "Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Interregional De Insumo-Produto
- Kirsten S. Wiebe & Martin Bruckner & Stefan Giljum & Christian Lutz, 2012. "Calculating Energy-Related Co 2 Emissions Embodied In International Trade Using A Global Input--Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 113-139, November.
- Douglas, Stratford & Nishioka, Shuichiro, 2012.
"International differences in emissions intensity and emissions content of global trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 415-427.
- Stratford Douglas & Shuichiro Nishioka, 2009. "International Differences in Emissions Intensity and Emissions Content of Global Trade," Working Papers 09-02, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Stratford Douglas & Shuichiro Nishioka, 2010. "International Differences in Emissions Intensity and Emissions Content of Global Trade," Working Papers 10-19, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Meng, Bo & Wang, Zhi & Koopman, Robert, 2013. "How are global value chains fragmented and extended in China's domestic production networks?," IDE Discussion Papers 424, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Pei, Jiansuo & Meng, Bo & Wang, Fei & Xue, Jinjun, 2015. "Production sharing, demand spillovers and CO2 emissions : the case of Chinese regions in GVCs," IDE Discussion Papers 493, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emissions; input-output analysis; global value chains;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-11-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2015-11-01 (Central & South America)
- NEP-RES-2015-11-01 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2015wpecon33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.