Albert Hirschman and his controversial research report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, May.
- Ana Maria Bianchi, 2011. "Visiting-economists through Hirschman's eyes," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 217-242.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bent Flyvbjerg & Cass R. Sunstein, 2015. "The Principle of the Malevolent Hiding Hand; or, the Planning Fallacy Writ Large," Papers 1509.01526, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsHirschman; World Bank; economic development; development economics;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2011wpecon03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .