Insurance Solvency Regulation: Regulatory Approaches Compared
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. David Cummins & Martin F. Grace & Richard D. Phillips, 1998. "Regulatory solvency prediction in property-liability insurance: risk-based capital, audit ratios, and cash flow simulation," Working Papers 98-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Charles Pradier & Arnaud Chneiweiss, 2016.
"The evolution of insurance regulation in the EU since 2005,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
16060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre-Charles Pradier & Arnaud Chneiweiss, 2016. "The evolution of insurance regulation in the EU since 2005," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01390899, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSolvency II; Swiss Solvency Test; US RBC; Insurance Regulation;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-09-11 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-09-11 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-09-11 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/61180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .