IAS/IFRS in Belgium: Quantitative Analysis of the Impact on the Tax Burden of Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Haverals, Jacqueline, 2005. "IAS/IFRS in Belgium: Quantitative Analysis of the Impact on the Tax Burden of Companies," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Casta & Bernard Colasse, 2001. "Juste valeur," Post-Print halshs-00669417, HAL.
- Knirsch, Deborah, 2002. "Neutrality-based effective tax rates," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 249, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1998. "The Taxation of Discrete Investment Choices," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/08, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Khurana, Inder K. & Kim, Myung-Sun, 2003. "Relative value relevance of historical cost vs. fair value: Evidence from bank holding companies," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-42.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel, 1998.
"Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1996. "Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals," IFS Working Papers W96/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lammersen, Lothar, 2002. "The Measurement of Effective Tax Rates: Common Themes in Business Management and Economics," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-46, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2004. "A Backward Looking Measure of the Effective Marginal Tax Burden on Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roger Gordon & Laura Kalambokidis & Joel Slemrod, 2003. "A New Summary Measure of the Effective Tax Rate on Investment," NBER Working Papers 9535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ladislav Mejzlík & Markéta Arltová & David Procházka & Leoš Vítek, 2015.
"Implementace mezinárodních standardů účetního výkaznictví v České republice a její vliv na zdanění podniků
[The Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards in the Czech Republic and Its," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(7), pages 811-832.
- Kager, Rebekka & Niemann, Rainer, 2011. "Reconstruction of tax balance sheets based on IFRS information: A case study of listed companies within Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 120, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- GaÃ«tan NicodÃ¨me, 2006. "Corporate tax competition and coordination in the European Union: What do we know? Where do we stand?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 250, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gabriele Guggiola, 2010. "IFRS Adoption in the E.U., accounting harmonization and market efficiency: a review," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1002, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Miloš Tumpach & Adriana Stanková, 2014. "Current Income Tax Disclosures in Separate Financial Statements of IFRS Adopters in Slovakia," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4).
- David Procházka, 2014. "The IFRS as Tax Base: Potential Impact on a Small Open Economy," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Accounting Standards/International Financial Reporting Standards; Effective Tax Burden; Tax Accounting.;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-02-05 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-PBE-2006-02-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:05-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .