Collaborative agreements and R&D intensity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Mortehan, 2004. "The Role of Firms Collaborative Agreements in the I.T. Industry Transformation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/49334, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Geert Duysters & John Hagedoorn, 1998.
"Technological Convergence in the IT Industry: The Role of Strategic Technology Alliances and Technological Competencies,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 355-368.
- Duysters, Geert & Hagedoorn, John, 1997. "Technological convergence in the IT industry : the role of strategic technology alliances and technological competencies," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Olivier Mortehan & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2005. "Collaborative agreements and R&D intensity," Working Papers CEB 05-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscollaborative agreement; R&D intensity; IT industry;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-02-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2006-02-05 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:05-007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .