Target Saving In An Overlapping Generations Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Adsera, Alicia & Ray, Debraj, 1998. "History and Coordination Failure," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 267-276, September.
- Boldrin, Michele, 1992. "Dynamic externalities, multiple equilibria, and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 198-218, December.
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998. "Tax Reform and Target Saving," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(3), pages 621-635, September.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Koichi Futagami & Shingo Ishiguro, 2004. "Signal-extracting education in an overlapping generations model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 129-146, July.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1996. "Endogenous public policy and multiple equilibria," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 653-662, April.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991.
"Increasing Returns, Industrialization, and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 617-650.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Increasing Returns, Industrialization and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 878, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Costas Azariadis & Luisa Lambertini, 2003. "Endogenous Debt Constraints in Lifecycle Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 461-487.
- Palivos, Theodore, 2001. "Social norms, fertility and economic development," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1919-1934, December.
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002. "The Effect of Current Income on Aggregate Consumption," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 297-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brishti Guha & Ashok Guha, 2008.
"Utility functions, future consumption targets and subsistence thresholds,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(30), pages 1-4.
- Brishti Guha & Ashok S. Guha, 2008. "Utility functions, future consumption targets and subsistence thresholds," Working Papers 16-2008, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ashok Guha & Brishti Guha, 2008. "Utility functions, future consumption targets and subsistence thresholds," Microeconomics Working Papers 22431, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:30:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTargets; history; excess sensitivity; static expectations; rational expectations; uniqueness.;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:01-2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .