Signal-extracting education in an overlapping generations model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergh, Andreas & Fink, Günther, 2005. "Escaping Mass Education – Why Harvard Pays," Working Papers 2005:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:123:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0549-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masashi Tanaka, 2013. "Human Capital Investment, Credentialing, and Wage Differentials," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-31-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Aug 2017.
- Guha Brishti & Guha Ashok S, 2008.
"Target Saving in an Overlapping Generations Model,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Ashok S. Guha & Brishti Guha, 2008. "Target Saving In An Overlapping Generations Model," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22433, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashok S. Guha & Brishti Guha, 2008. "Target Saving In An Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers 01-2008, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Masashi Tanaka, 2013. "Human capital investment, Signaling, and Wage differentials," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
KeywordsSignal; Education; Overlapping generations.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:24:y:2004:i:1:p:129-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.