Future Targets and Multiple Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002. "The Effect of Current Income on Aggregate Consumption," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 297-317.
- B. Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Testing Hall's permanent income hypothesis for a developing country: the case of Fiji," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 245-248.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple equilibria; saving; overlapping generations; excess sensitivity.;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2006-09-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-09-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:21-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .