The Colour of Money Redux: Immigrant/Ethnic Earnings Disparity in Canada 1991– 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pendakur, Krishna & Woodcock, Simon, 2010.
"Glass Ceilings or Glass Doors? Wage Disparity Within and Between Firms,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 181-189.
- Krishna Pendakur & Simon Woodcock, 2008. "Glass Ceilings or Glass Doors? Wage Disparity Within and Between Firms," Discussion Papers dp08-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pendakur, Krishna & Woodcock, Simon, 2009. "Glass Ceilings or Glass Doors? Wage Disparity Within and Between Firms," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-55, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Oct 2009.
- Pendakur, Krishna & Woodcock, Simon D., 2009. "Glass Ceilings or Glass Doors? Wage Disparity Within and Between Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 4626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krishna Pendakur & Ravi Pendakur, 2007. "Minority Earnings Disparity Across the Distribution," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Louis N. Christofides & Robert Swidinsky, 1994.
"Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Status: Evidence from the 1989 LMAS,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Christofides, L.N. & Swidinsky, R., 1992. "Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Stutus : Evidence from the 1989 LMAS," Working Papers 1992-18, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ana Ferrer & David A. Green & W. Craig Riddell, 2006. "The Effect of Literacy on Immigrant Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(2).
- Krishna Pendakur & Ravi Pendakur, 1998. "The Colour of Money: Earnings Differentials Among Ethnic Groups in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 518-548, August.
- Matthew Hall & George Farkas, 2008. "Does human capital raise earnings for immigrants in the low-skill labor market?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 619-639, August.
- Peter S. Li, 2003. "Initial Earnings and Catch-Up Capacity of Immigrants," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(3), pages 319-337, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2016-05-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2016-05-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp15-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.