Hedged Monte-Carlo: low variance derivative pricing with objective probabilities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farhat Selmi & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2000. "Hedging large risks reduces the transaction costs," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500033, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Andrew Matacz & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1999. "An empirical investigation of the forward interest rate term structure," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500047, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Jean-Francois Muzy & Gilles Zumbach, 2005. "The Dynamics of Financial Markets -- Mandelbrot's multifractal cascades, and beyond," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500061, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Benoit Pochard & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2003. "Option pricing and hedging with minimum expected shortfall," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500029, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Tompkins, Robert G. & D'Ecclesia, Rita L., 2006. "Unconditional return disturbances: A non-parametric simulation approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 287-314, January.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-02-13 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-02-13 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2005-02-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfi:sfiwpa:500031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scfinfr.html .