Communicating Pension Risk To Dc Plan Members: The Chilean Case Of A Pension Risk Simulator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo Antolin & Olga Fuentes, 2012. "Communicating Pension Risk to DC Plan Members: The Chilean Case of a Pension Risk Simulator," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 28, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berstein, Solange & Fuentes, Olga & Villatoro, Félix, 2013. "Default investment strategies in a defined contribution pension system: a pension risk model application for the chilean case," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 379-414, October.
- Pablo Antolín & Debbie Harrison, 2012. "Annual DC Pension Statements and the Communications Challenge," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 19, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart, Fiona, 2014. "Proving incentives for long-term investment by pension funds -- the use of outcome-based benchmarks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6885, The World Bank.
- Kees de Van & Daniele Fano & Herialt Mens & Giovanna Nicodano, 2014. "A Reporting Standard for Defined Contribution Pension Plans," CeRP Working Papers 143, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
More about this item
KeywordsPensions; pension benefits; projections; defined contribution pension plans; financial education; communication; uncertainty;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdp:sdpwps:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andres Otero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spegvcl.html .