Communicating Pension Risk to DC Plan Members: The Chilean Case of a Pension Risk Simulator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo Antolin & Olga Fuentes, 2012. "Communicating Pension Risk To Dc Plan Members: The Chilean Case Of A Pension Risk Simulator," Working Papers 55, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Nov 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Antolín & Debbie Harrison, 2012. "Annual DC Pension Statements and the Communications Challenge," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 19, OECD Publishing.
- Berstein, Solange & Fuentes, Olga & Villatoro, Félix, 2013. "Default investment strategies in a defined contribution pension system: a pension risk model application for the chilean case," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 379-414, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart, Fiona, 2014. "Proving incentives for long-term investment by pension funds -- the use of outcome-based benchmarks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6885, The World Bank.
- Kees de Van & Daniele Fano & Herialt Mens & Giovanna Nicodano, 2014. "A Reporting Standard for Defined Contribution Pension Plans," CeRP Working Papers 143, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
More about this item
Keywordscommunication; defined contribution pension plans; financial education; pension benefit; pension risk simulator; pensions; projections; uncertainty;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:28-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .