Betydningen af Keynes’ metodologi for aktuel makroøkonomisk forskning - en Ph.D. forelæsning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy J. Rotheim, 1999. "Post Keynesian Economics and Realist Philosophy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 71-103, September.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Edward J. McKenna & Diane C. Zannoni, 1999. "Post Keynesian Economics and Critical Realism: A Reply to Parsons," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 57-70, September.
- Tony Lawson, 1999. "Connections and Distinctions: Post Keynesianism and Critical Realism," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 3-14, September.
- Kregel, J A, 1977. "On the Existence of Expectations in English Neoclassical Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 495-500, June.
- David Romer, 1993. "The New Keynesian Synthesis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 5-22, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulla H. Oehlenschläger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .