An Artificial Immune System for the Multi-Mode Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Slowinski, Roman & Soniewicki, Boleslaw & Weglarz, Jan, 1994. "DSS for multiobjective project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 220-229, December.
- Debels, Dieter & Vanhoucke, Mario, 2005.
"A Bi-Population Based Genetic Algorithm for the Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2005-8, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- D. Debels & M. Vanhoucke, 2005. "A Bi-Population Based Genetic Algorithm for the Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/294, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- F. Brian Talbot, 1982. "Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling with Time-Resource Tradeoffs: The Nonpreemptive Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1197-1210, October.
- Ozdamar, Linet & Ulusoy, Gunduz, 1994. "A local constraint based analysis approach to project scheduling under general resource constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 287-298, December.
- Rainer Kolisch & Arno Sprecher & Andreas Drexl, 1995. "Characterization and Generation of a General Class of Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1693-1703, October.
- Kolisch, Rainer, 1996. "Serial and parallel resource-constrained project scheduling methods revisited: Theory and computation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 320-333, April.
- Vanhoucke, Mario & Coelho, Jose & Debels, Dieter & Maenhout, Broos & Tavares, Luis V., 2008. "An evaluation of the adequacy of project network generators with systematically sampled networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 511-524, June.
- Kolisch, Rainer & Sprecher, Arno, 1996. "PSPLIB - a project scheduling problem library," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 396, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Mori, Masao & Tseng, Ching Chih, 1997. "A genetic algorithm for multi-mode resource constrained project scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 134-141, July.
- Kolisch, Rainer & Hartmann, Sonke, 2006. "Experimental investigation of heuristics for resource-constrained project scheduling: An update," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 23-37, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cédric Verbeeck & Vincent Peteghem & Mario Vanhoucke & Pieter Vansteenwegen & El-Houssaine Aghezzaf, 2017. "A metaheuristic solution approach for the time-constrained project scheduling problem," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(2), pages 353-371, March.
- Coelho, José & Vanhoucke, Mario, 2011. "Multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling using RCPSP and SAT solvers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 73-82, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-04-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-04-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:09/555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.