A genetic algorithm for multi-mode resource constrained project scheduling problem
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Demeulemeester & Willy Herroelen, 1992. "A Branch-and-Bound Procedure for the Multiple Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(12), pages 1803-1818, December.
- Edward W. Davis & George E. Heidorn, 1971. "An Algorithm for Optimal Project Scheduling under Multiple Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(12), pages B803-B816, August.
- Patterson, James H. & Brian Talbot, F. & Slowinski, Roman & Weglarz, Jan, 1990. "Computational experience with a backtracking algorithm for solving a general class of precedence and resource-constrained scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 68-79, November.
- Christofides, Nicos & Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Tamarit, J. M., 1987. "Project scheduling with resource constraints: A branch and bound approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 262-273, June.
- F. Brian Talbot, 1982. "Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling with Time-Resource Tradeoffs: The Nonpreemptive Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1197-1210, October.
- Valadares Tavares, L., 1990. "A multi-stage non-deterministic model for project scheduling under resources constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 92-101, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:100:y:1997:i:1:p:134-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.