Report NEP-PPM-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Van Peteghem & M. Vanhoucke, 2009. "An Artificial Immune System for the Multi-Mode Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/555, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hurbean, Luminita, 2009. "Factors influencing ERP projects success in the vendor selection process," MPRA Paper 14430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Broström, Anders, 2009. "Working with Distant Researchers - distance and content in university-industry interaction," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 173, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elena Revilla, 2009. "Team Vision in Product Development: how knowledge strategy matters?," Working Papers Economia wp09-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Martin Gregor & Dalibor Roháč, 2009. "The Optimal State Aid Control: No Control," Working Papers IES 2009/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.