Impact Of Coherent Versus Multiple Identities On Knowledge Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Willem, A. & Scarbrough, H. & Buelens, M., 2007. "Impact of coherent versus multiple identities on knowledge integration," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kane, Aimee A. & Argote, Linda & Levine, John M., 2005. "Knowledge transfer between groups via personnel rotation: Effects of social identity and knowledge quality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Szulanski, Gabriel, 2000. "The Process of Knowledge Transfer: A Diachronic Analysis of Stickiness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 9-27, May.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul & Levine, John M. & Moreland, Richard L., 2000. "Knowledge Transfer in Organizations: Learning from the Experience of Others," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-8, May.
- Maxine Robertson & Jacky Swan, 2003. "'Control - What Control?' Culture and Ambiguity Within a Knowledge Intensive Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 831-858, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Storz, Cornelia, 2008. "Dynamics in innovation systems: Evidence from Japan's game software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1480-1491, October.
- Maria José Sousa & Miguel González-Loureiro, 2016. "Employee knowledge profiles – a mixed-research methods approach," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1103-1117, December.
More about this item
Keywordscase studies; knowledge integration; multiple identities; organization theory; organization-wide identity; social identity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2007-05-26 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2007-05-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:07/464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .