Report NEP-KNM-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Pizarro-Moreno & Juan C. Real & Elena Sousa-Ginel, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: Building a Knowledge-Based View of the Firm," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- A. Willem & H. Scarbrough & M. Buelens, 2007. "Impact Of Coherent Versus Multiple Identities On Knowledge Integration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/464, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Markusen, James R. & Schjerning, Bertel, 2007. "Foreign Firms, Domestic Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- João Caraça & João Lobo Ferreira & Sandro Mendonça, 2007. "A chain-interactive innovation model for the learning economy: Prelude for a proposal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- F. Gailly & W. Laurier & G. Poels, 2007. "Positioning REA as a Business Domain Ontology," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/460, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.