Directions of Perfection of the Russian Tax Legislation on Topical Issues of Taxation of Income from Transactions with Financial Instruments
[Направления Совершенствования Российского Налогового Законодательства По Актуальным Вопросам Налогообложения Доходов От Операций С Финансовыми Инструментами]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toder, Eric J., 2000. "Tax Cuts or Spending--Does it Make a Difference?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 3), pages 361-72, September.
- Sommerfeldt, Nelson & Madani, Hatef, 2017. "Revisiting the techno-economic analysis process for building-mounted, grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems: Part two - Application," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1394-1404.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2016-06-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CIS-2016-06-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PBE-2016-06-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-06-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.