Recognition and Measurement of Tax Expenditures: International Experience and Russian Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosanne Altshuler & Robert D. Dietz, 2008. "Tax Expenditure Estimation and Reporting: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 14263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toder, Eric J., 2000. "Tax Cuts or Spending--Does It Make a Difference?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 53(3), pages 361-372, September.
- Oecd, 2002. "OECD Best Practices for Budget Transparency," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 7-14.
- Campos, Ed & Pradhan, Sanjay, 1996. "Budgetary institutions and expenditure outcomes : binding governments to fiscal performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1646, The World Bank.
- Martinez-Garcia, Esther, 1996. "Do Regressive Tax Expenditures Always Reduce Progressivity and Redistributive Capacity of the Personal Income Tax? An Analysis of Tax Credits," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 51(2), pages 226-241.
- Aled ab Iorwerth & John Whalley, 2002. "Efficiency considerations and the exemption of food from sales and value added taxes," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 166-182, February.
- Richard Herd & Chiara Bronchi, 2001. "Increasing Efficiency and Reducing Complexity in the Tax System in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 313, OECD Publishing.
- Moore McDowell, 1984. "The commission on taxation first report : the expenditure tax, tax expenditures and saving," Working Papers 198409, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Paul A. Gompers & Josh Lerner, 1999. "What Drives Venture Capital Fundraising?," NBER Working Papers 6906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Kangoh, 1998. "Tax Evasion, Monopoly, and Nonneutral Profit Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 51(2), pages 333-338, June.
- Cavalcanti, Carlos B. & Zhicheng Li, 2000. "Reforming tax expenditure programs in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2465, The World Bank.
- Salvatore Barbaro & Jens Südekum, 2004. "Reforming a complicated income tax system: The political economics perspective," Departmental Discussion Papers 120, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Venture Capital and Capital Gains Taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 47-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boadway, Robin*Shah, Anwar, 1992. "How tax incentives affect decisions to invest in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1011, The World Bank.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & William M. Gentry, 2000. "Tax Policy and Entrepreneurial Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 283-287, May.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Robert Dietz, 2008. "Reconsidering Tax Expenditure Estimation: Challenges And Reforms," Departmental Working Papers 200804, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hana Polackova Brixi & Christian M.A. Valenduc & Zhicheng Li Swift, 2004. "Tax Expenditures--Shedding Light on Government Spending through the Tax System : Lessons from Developed and Transition Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15067, January.
- Burman, Leonard E., 2003. "Is the Tax Expenditure Concept Still Relevant?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 56(3), pages 613-627, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slastnikov, A., 2014. "Investing a Risky Projects under the Government Guarantees on Loans," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 12-37.
More about this item
KeywordsTax Expenditure; Tax; fiscal policy;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .