Determination of the Factors of Economic Development within the Framework of Sem (Structural Equation Modeling)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Brambila Macias & Guido Cazzavillan, 2010.
"Modeling the informal economy in Mexico:a structural equation approach,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 44(1), pages 345-365, September.
- Brambila Macias, Jose, 2008. "Modeling the Informal Economy in Mexico. A Structural Equation Approach," MPRA Paper 8504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jos� Brambila Macias & Guido Cazzavillan, 2008. "Modelling the Informal Economy in Mexico. A Structural Equation Approach," Working Papers 2008_41, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:498:y:2018:i:c:p:17-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Y.S. & Thompson, C.J. & Anderson, V. & Wood, A.W., 1999. "A statistical mechanical model of cell membrane ion channels in electric fields: The mean-field approximation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 268(3), pages 424-432.
- Ruxing Xu & Dan Wu & Ronghua Yi, 2016. "Pricing Cdss And Cds Options Under A Regime-Switching Cev Process With Jump To Default," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(1), pages 253-271.
- Prof. B. Satyanarayan, 2004. "Economic Reforms And Their Impact On The Indian Economy," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(5), pages 18-23, September.
- Joelle Forest & Jean-Pierre Micaëlli & Jacques Perrin, 1997. "Innovation et conception : pourquoi une approche en terme de processus ?," Post-Print halshs-00758093, HAL.
- Palander, Teijo, 2011. "Technical and economic analysis of electricity generation from forest, fossil, and wood-waste fuels in a Finnish heating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5579-5590.
More about this item
Keywordsýêîíîìè÷åñêîå ðàçâèòèå; ìîäåëè ñòðóêòóðíûõ óðàâíåíèé; economic development; SEM;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-07-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2017-07-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:051737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.