Problems of Formation and Evaluation of Strategies for Portfolio Investment of Pension Reserves, Accruals and Collective Investments in Russia
[Проблемы Формирования И Оценки Результативности Стратегий Портфельного Инвестирования Пенсионных Резервов, Накоплений И Коллективных Инвестиций В России]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin L. Kliesen & Daniel L. Thornton, 2011. "The federal debt: what’s the source of the increase in spending?," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Admati, Anat R & Pfleiderer, Paul, 1997. "Does It All Add Up? Benchmarks and the Compensation of Active Portfolio Managers," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(3), pages 323-350, July.
- Oriol Carreras & Simon Kirby & Iana Liadze & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Fiscal Policy Spillovers," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 468, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Aglietta, Michel & Brière, Marie & Rigot, Sandra & Signori, Ombretta, 2012.
"Rehabilitating the role of active management for pension funds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2565-2574.
- Michel Aglietta & Marie Briere & Sandra Rigot & Ombretta Signori, 2012. "Rehabilitating the Role of Active Management for Pension Funds," Working Papers CEB 12-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Benjamin Lev, 2002. "Book Reviews," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 86-89, August.
- Margaret Mead, 1985. "Government Reports," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 18(1), pages 46-47.
More about this item
Keywordsportfolio management; pension savings; pension funds; collective investments;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-06-05 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-06-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2015-06-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:mn24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.