Sensibilidad de la pobreza al crecimiento y a los cambios distributivos en las comunas rurales de Chile
This document is the result of the Rural Territorial Dynamics Program, implemented by Rimisp in several Latin American countries in collaboration with numerous partners. The program has been supported by the International Development Research Center (IDRC, Canada). We authorize the non-for-profit partial or full reproduction and dissemination of this document, subject to the source being properly acknowledged.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rimisp Casilla 228 Correo 22 Santiago, Chile|
Web page: http://www.rimisp.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephan Klasen & Mark Misselhorn, 2008.
"Determinants of the Growth Semi-Elasticity of Poverty Reduction,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
176, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Misselhorn, Mark & Klasen, Stephan, 2006. "Determinants of the Growth Semi-Elasticity of Poverty Reduction," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Allan Drazen, 1989.
"Why are Stabilizations Delayed?,"
NBER Working Papers
3053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erturk, Korkut & Darity, William Jr., 2000. "Secular Changes in the Gender Composition of Employment and Growth Dynamics in the North and the South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1231-1238, July.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua & Sangraula, Prem, 2007.
"New evidence on the urbanization of global poverty,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4199, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2007. "New Evidence on the Urbanization of Global Poverty," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(4), pages 667-701.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown, 2007. "Desigualdad geográfica en Chile," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 22(1), pages 3-33, June.
- Berdegue, Julio A. & Ramirez, Eduardo & Reardon, Thomas & Escobar, German, 2001. "Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 411-425, March.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 1997.
"Africa's Growth Tragedy: Policies and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1203-1250.
- Easterly, W & Levine, R, 1996. "Africa's Growth Tragedy : Policies and Ethnic Divisions," Papers 536, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Bentancor, A. & Modrego, F. & Berdegué, J., 2008. "Crecimiento agrícola y pobreza rural en Chile y sus regiones," Working papers 006, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- David Fielding & Sebastian Torres, 2006. "A simultaneous equation model of economic development and income inequality," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 279-301, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rms:wpaper:008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Diego Reinoso to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.